Privacy & Cookies
You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to provide us with any personal information. If you are under the age of 18, please get your parent’s/guardian’s consent before providing us with any personal information.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information we collect from you while you browse our website. This includes:
- Technical information, such as your IP-address, browser type and version, browser plug-ins and versions and RaaW account information;
- Browsing information on our website, meaning the pages you have visited, possible clicks and mouse-hovers, products you have viewed, length of visit and any method used to leave our website.
- Information you provide us with through any contact with us, such as your name, postal address, contact information (telephone and email address) and payment details (when applicable). This could be done by taking part in a competition, being in contact with us via telephone, email, social media or at events. This also includes information you provide when making an order through our website. Please note that we do not use payment information for any other purpose than processing payments you have made on our website for our products or processing refunds.
- Information we may receive from third parties, such as our payment provider.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and its functionality, ensuring our website works in the right way for you and your device;
- To measure and evaluate our advertising and to improve our ability to provide you with relevant advertising;
- Keeping our website safe and secure;
- For internal operations, including data analysis, troubleshooting, testing and research.
We may use the information you provide us with for the following purposes:
Providing customer service and answering your questions;
- For the improvement of our goods and services;
- For the improvement of your customer experience;
- Sharing our newsletter with you.
We may use the information from third parties by combining it with other information you provide us with, as mentioned above.
YOUR INFORMATION & THIRD PARTIES
We will only share your personal information with third parties if it is required for any of the above or below mentioned purposes. We do not sell any personal information to third parties and only used collected data for services related directly to our website, products and services.
We will only share your personal data to:
- Analytics and search engine providers for the improvement of our website
- Third parties that assist us in providing our service and products, such as courier companies and payment providers
- With regulators and enforcement agencies when required to do so by law
We share our newsletter through the United States based email marketing service Mailchimp, which means that the collected email addresses are hosted outside of the EU-area. This personal information is protected by the required privacy law regulations. RaaW Pet Foods is responsible for the contact information, and only employees of RaaW Pet Foods can access this information when applicable for work purposes. For more information about:
- Data and security: http://mailchimp.com/about/security
- Mailchimp and privacy policies: https://kb.mailchimp.com/accounts/management/about-mailchimp-the-eu-swiss-privacy-shield-and-the-gdpr
Under data protection laws you have a number of rights in relation to the way we process your data. You can always contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to you accordingly as soon as possible. You can us regarding these matters via email: email@example.com
You have the following rights under data protection laws:
1. Your right to access personal data
2. Your right to require us to rectify any inaccurate data
3. Your right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you
4. Your right to restricting our processing of your personal data
5. Your right to receiving your personal data collected by us
6. Your right to object to our processing of your personal data
7. Your right to object to automated decision making and profiling
8. Your right to withdraw your consent
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your data only for as long as legally required: up to 7 years.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- Collecting anonymous statistical data which will allow us to improve our website experience;
- For marketing purposes, such as monitoring the most popular pages and product views. This way we can provide our customers the best RaaW experience possible and create products that your pets will love!
If you’re interested in general information about cookies, you can find lots of useful information at aboutcookies.org
Please note that this is a third party link and we are not responsible for their content.